Web Hosting Terms:
Cbrix reserves all rights to suspend an account at any time without any prior notice when it feels that the account holder is just going against the specified rules and moreover we have zero tolerance against spamming, scanning, phishing, hacking and other activities like this. In such scenario responsible account would be suspended without any notification and will not be suspended so consider not using nulled components and keep your scripts update to avoid such happening.
- After registration of an account payment would be refundable within 30 days which does mean that your services must be terminated within 30 days, and also for that one has to present the exact reason of inconvenience.
- No refund will be provided on renewals and transfers.
- There is no any refund if the there would be any issue in the website of client and there would be no issue relevant to hosting side (Usually it happened when once website consumes more resources due to not optimized webiste or databases.)
- No refund will be provided, if hosting server is working as expected and mentioned problem is related to code / website.
- Domain registration and setup charges are not refundable.
- Account can be suspended even in the first month of registration and no refund would be admissible in the condition if someone is found in violation of our terms.
- On upgradation request full amount of the new package will be charged
- You are advised to save your backups time to time on your local systems to save yourself from any serious damages as we cannot ensure the availblity of backups in case of any data loss or account deletion.
- Cbrix will not be responsible for any kind of damage in any case what-so-ever.
- Account creation and sending account details can take a time from 30 minutes to 24hrs after the conformation of payment.
- Hosting account will be created of after the confirmation of payment
- We have configured our servers with maximum renowned and necessary components and extensions which used for running most of the linux application so we do not offer any custom configuration in that case. We recomend you to go for a VPS or a dedicated server.
- Cbrix will not be responsible for the loss of data the expiry date
- Cbrix is not liable to maintain or provide backup of your data.
- There are no refund for the payment paid for renewal of services or upgradation of packages at all.
- We Provide Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Reseller Hosting and dedicated hosting to our customers, we gain these services from different data-centers through out the world, so any terms enforced by Data-Centers will be automatically enforced on any user who bought web hosting from us.
Web Development & Designing
Payments related to application designing & development will be collected in mile stones which includes but not limited to:
- Once the final design is approved and client (i.e. you) signs up for the project, the cost of the designing will be collected which is non refundable.
- During the development process, the website or application will be availble on development server.
- During the development process, the client can cancel the project at any time. In this case no aditional charges will be collected from the client.
- After the completion of the project, client will be asked to review the project. After signing off, remaining payment will be collected from the client.
- After signing off Cbrix is not liable to pay any refunds in any case what-so-ever.
- After sales services will be provided free of cost for the duration of 6 months under the scope of finalized specification provided during project signup.
- After sales services will include bug fixes, corrections of anything defined under finalized specifications provided during project signup.
- Anything outside the scope of finizalized specifications will be charged seprately.
16. Changes to Site Terms
Cbrix reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Website Terms or any policy or guideline of the Website, at any time and in its sole discretion. When we make changes, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the Website Terms. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review the Website Terms whenever you visit one of our websites.